We’re looking for an outgoing and friendly person with solid social media management experience. Who enjoys and has experience hosting on-camera live streams, webinars, etc. to become the first point of contact for all of our leads. You will be the friendly face of our business making sure our new users are successful.
You will be part of the Customer Success team and work to help our clients to be successful, making the best use of the tool and guiding them in the use of our features. You will need to have to understand user adoption and productivity, understand our customers and their businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and proactive personality, will be a customer-centric and tech-savvy person, have diligent follow-through and execution, and quickly learn, adapt and grow. You should have a willingness to work in a collaborative work environment and have excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills – over the phone, email, and webinar.
- Onboarding new customers through calls, video calls, and smoke signals if necessary, transmitting a positive and professional image.
- Uncovering and understanding customer challenges, making recommendations to help customers achieve their goals.
- Proactively engaging trial users and establishing a relationship, guiding them to the right resources, product guides, and Customer Support to encourage product adoption.
- Remove any friction points in the product and onboarding process, working along with our Product and Customer Success teams.
- Become an expert on the product to be able to conduct demos, pre-recorded and live, and webinars as well as continually improving our user education process.
- Qualify new leads, comment/report on the quality of prospects and leads, working along with our Marketing and Customer Success teams to improve them.
- Gather and communicate feedback to the rest of the team regarding new users’ experiences.
- Follow up with trial-users who didn’t sign up, conducting surveys, or whatever is necessary to understand what happened.
- Must be comfortable on video (Live Webinars, Instagram & Facebook Live).
- Solid background, knowledge, of social media management and digital marketing.
- Solid experience in client management or account management in an advertising/marketing agency.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and digital marketing workflows and tools.
- Verbal and written professional fluency in English (Spanish or Portuguese a plus).
- Analytical and business savvy (understand the mechanics of digital marketing, social media, and advertising)
- Knowledge of SaaS, Intercom, CRM, and Marketing Automation software a plus
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- Ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Open-minded, positive, and a sense of humor
- You get to make a difference; we're a small team so you can influence our overall communications and our product
- Flexible hours
- 21 days of paid vacation
- Parental Leave
- A good dose of daily humor
- You get to learn things every day with an extremely passionate team
- You get in on the ground floor, and you get to grow fast with us